This Cesspit of a City

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
D D

Deleted member 77198

What is happening to Manchester? Everywhere you go from the city centre, to Altrincham, to parks like Chorlton Water Park... everywhere is full of litter, shit/piss/vomit stains, dog waste, fly tipping, humans lying about all over the place (some like there's been a zombie apocalypse), roads are full of potholes and the road markings are vanishing, road signs and traffic lights face the wrong way, pavements are uneven and unsafe, weeds overgrowing all over the place...

The place is nothing short of a cesspit at the moment. It's starting to get me down!

Some pics of the city centre recently: https://confidentials.com/manchester/stain-on-the-city-why-are-manchesters-pavements-so-dirty

A video on Fallowfield's streets recently:

Landlords and tenants don't look after the rental properties, even home owners don't take responsibility for the property they own and represents them as a person/family, never mind the pavements and grass verges on the street outside.

Its everywhere I'm afraid... I drive a lot for my job, and some of the most disgusting places in this country are at the end of motorway slip roads, where drivers ditch all their shite, including bottles of piss, which they've accumulated during the drive, out of their vehicle window and onto the verge. Its shameful.

Plus.... binmen are lazy cunts!

I live on Ladybarn (moving next week) and they empty the bins at 4:15am every fucking week!!!
What's wrong with that, ours are only emptied fortnightly, at around 10.30am as it happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.