This forum - source of comfort

Not a regular poster on any of forums and scanned a few threads to think where to post this...

But find at times this place a soother or just a nice place to have a read about similar people maybe having similar problems or issues.

Very often the last thing I'll do when either drunk/feeling down/worrying before sleep is have a quick glance on here.

A silent appreciation from me blues xx
Very nice. Now bugger off you FOC/rag/plastic tourist.

Sorry mate. Right now there is a battle over whether Joe Jackson’s Body & Soul is a 2 or a 7 on that thread. And there aren’t any arguments — just banter. A lot of great posts on both sides. It’s a fun thread. We all recognize some records are good, bad or indifferent listens, and others are meaningful listens regardless. Just because someone else doesn’t like something that means something to you shouldn’t diminish what it means as those of us who didn’t live your life won’t ever feel it. And that’s okay. In fact, you should use it as an opportunity to enact revenge later.

We miss you — seriously. I hope you come back.
FFS Jackson.

Not a regular poster on any of forums and scanned a few threads to think where to post this...

But find at times this place a soother or just a nice place to have a read about similar people maybe having similar problems or issues.

Very often the last thing I'll do when either drunk/feeling down/worrying before sleep is have a quick glance on here.

A silent appreciation from me blues xx

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the BM Team

Still to pop my cherry on match thread. Situation is dictating a lot less games this season so I might give it a whirl.

Excited to see what's in store!
I think it's like tradition or an old charter that you have to behave like a complete twonk on the match thread for at least 50% of your posts. Some folk seem to take that to the extreme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.