This is how it feels to be City chant

jayfx said:
Why do we always have to retaliate against united?
Lets make some of our own songs up about City and only City!
It's true they don't understand what it feels like to really love a club like we do because it takes ups and downs, through thick and thin. But once opun a time all we had was anti united songs because lets be honest, we were shit! But we're not anymore and we deserve it more than most fans so lets leave the rag songs behind us, ignore them and just laugh at their anti City songs.

And what about the songs we've had chucked in our faces for the past 30 years because we 'were shit?' Believe me, some of these re-written songs gettin chucked back will be pissin them off no end.

Keep it up

are the blue alliance the only city fans that sing now? I no loads of blues who were singing it soon as we won the cup, some people need to lay off them and maybe go to a game every now and then

disco dancer said:
are the blue alliance the only city fans that sing now? I no loads of blues who were singing it soon as we won the cup, some people need to lay off them and maybe go to a game every now and then

When the firm sing we listen

disco dancer said:

I think our anti virus needs updating
rollingeyes.gif

Some miserable fuckers on here lol. Take themselves way too seriously.

This is how it feels to be City should be sung loud and proud IMO.

It's geting old this, if you don't like the songs being sang make some better ones.

SS117 said:
Tattooedcityfan said:
Wank song, along with city's going down with a billion in the bank and we never win at home and we never win away
We never win at home & we never win away is a quality chant!

My all time favourite city song - it means we don't care if we're kack (or great), just love City and drinking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.