This is how it feels to be City chant

Seosa said:
If the Blue Alliance are trying to be funny by singing Rag songs in a sense of City fans poking fun at themselves then its fucking out of order. As previously mentioned, there's a re-worded version of this chant that goes, "This is how it feels to be City, this is how it feels to be Manc, this is how it feels when your club isn't owned by the bank." and if this is what they're singing then fine but if they're singing the Rag version then they can fuck right off.

it's being sarcastic ffs,

i think it's great, they're not singing to poke fun at ourselves, they are singing it because the rags have sang it for years whilst we were shit and now we are mustard it's funny. If anything it bigs us up.

johnmc said:
disco dancer said:
are the blue alliance the only city fans that sing now? I no loads of blues who were singing it soon as we won the cup, some people need to lay off them and maybe go to a game every now and then

When the firm sing we listen
lol

I for one fcukin love it that we now sing this. Its a piss take. Its ironic. Its also a top local tune from back in the day. Plus the reds I know hate it that we have started using it.

Truth is its always felt good to be City (even when we were shit on the pitch and winning 'nothing at all'). And we've never really been 'small' (again, even when though we've had more that our share of shit times we are still historically one of the oldest, most charismatic and best supported clubs in the country).

FletcherMoss said:
I for one fcukin love it that we now sing this. Its a piss take. Its ironic. Its also a top local tune from back in the day. Plus the reds I know hate it that we have started using it.

Truth is its always felt good to be City (even when we were shit on the pitch and winning 'nothing at all'). And we've never really been 'small' (again, even when though we've had more that our share of shit times we are still historically one of the oldest, most charismatic and best supported clubs in the country).

this,

it's only like the rags singing "who the fuck are man utd?"

which, credit where credits due isn't a bad song to sing ironically.

always nice to sing it when we are beating them though :).

This is how it feels to be CITY
This is how it feels to walk tall
This is how it feels when your team is having a ball

Tattooedcityfan said:
Wank song, along with city's going down with a billion in the bank and we never win at home and we never win away

Three crap songs, although I did sing, we never win at home and we never win away, when we didn't.

Billion in the bank is wank

Lost last we and lost today was great at the time but doesn't fit now

I get the irony behind this is how it feels but irony rarely works in a football chant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.