This is how it feels to be City chant

johnmc said:
Lost last we and lost today was great at the time but doesn't fit now

Fitted fairly well in Munich last week. Will always fit unless we never have a shit day out again or we never lose 2 on the bounce, let's hope we've seen the last of it but somehow I suspect not

This is how it feels to be City is brilliant cos it throws all their snidey shit back in their faces. Must be sang at the right times though, optherwise we just look incredibly stupid (fulham away, munich away)

Billion in the bank is an embarrassment.

have always thought the lyrics should be changed to...

This is how it feels to be City
This is how it feels to be small
This is how it feels when money means nothing at all, nothing at all.

Tattooedcityfan said:
Wank song, along with city's going down with a billion in the bank and we never win at home and we never win away

I love the ironing of these songs. CS at the pub singing billion in the bank was fucking amazing

i just hope we retain our identity in any songs which is unique to us and so different to them

they have used their success to triumphant extreme, self congratulatory, arrogant sentiments run through their songs

i hope we retain that ability to laugh at ourselves whatever success the future may bring

Some people just haven't got a sense of humour at all. Makes me laugh when people say "just ignore them when it comes to the rags. Bollocks to that, all the shit we have had to endure from them over he years they are going to be getting it back in double fucking doses!

To be honest if you don't like the chant, don't chant it.

It's called sense of humor & that's what makes most of our fans class.

If that strange and beautiful day when City are 5-0 up at the swamp does come around then nothing will be more apt than a rendition of "Lets all laugh at City". Cause I for one will be pissing myself.

Perfect irony

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.