This is how it feels to be City...

p.taker

Probably been posted, but what the hell.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYF_XWTpW0o[/youtube]
man-united-1-man-city-6.jpg

man-city-captain-visit-vietnam-trophy-2-355524.jpg

And finally....
article-0-0BA8829700000578-556_634x381.jpg

Even when we were in Div 3 they were obsessed. Instead of forgetting about us they, without meaning to, helped galvanise our support.

And now it hurts!

ShawBlue said:
Caution.... how many of thesescum fans will be changing there support?

Very few, I don't think it works that way. I live in Norfolk, there are a lot of Utd fans here, they are unhappy but the idea of jumping ship hasn't even occurred to them, and even if it does, at some time in the future, jumping to City would be a leap too far.
If Utd fail to start winning again their support will slowly dwindle in places like Norfolk and the Home Counties, these "fans" will gravitate to the local team or the national team or just fade completely, what they won't do is support City.

Remember the whole "City's cracking up cracking up, City's cracking up" chant?

How much of a **** must they all feel now? Bacon twat praising his team catching up to a 7 point (allegedly) gap with 10 games left,.yeah well try catching up to a 8 point gap with 6 games to go!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Remember the whole "City's cracking up cracking up, City's cracking up" chant?

How much of a **** must they all feel now? Bacon twat praising his team catching up to a 7 point (allegedly) gap with 10 games left,.yeah well try catching up to a 8 point gap with 6 games to go!

I don't know how rags rationalise their implosion, I've not bumped in to any since the end of the season out here in the sticks.

It's been noticeable that you don't see so many red shirts out here in Norfolk these past few weeks, but the other day I saw, for the first time, a little lad kitted out in full Man City strip, he was out with his dad who had an England shirt on.

That wink from Balo is fucking brilliant, Sweep pisses me off on that pic though

As for their this is how it feels to be City, well we won't be hearing that one this year will we? What with us being premiership champions and them winning fuck all. They used to love that as well. Was guranteed to hear it with sang gusto for about 10 minutes every away game that was on tv. They'll have to think of something else now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.