This is so funny

blue_taff said:
do you reckon you can get celtic/rangers ones from the old firm derby, i would love one of those

ha ha ha, very good.
I honestly think that half/half scarves are OK, I've got a few in the loft from Euro away games and England away games, only if they have the match date on though

However a City/United one is wrong - very wrong

citysky said:
typical rag fans

Manchester-derby-split-scarves-cropped.png

L6wLm.jpg

a group of bulgarians watching their country's player of the year at a match (the derby) that they may never get to witness again and buying a souvenir scarf from the occasion.

you'd never see that at eastlands would you? say like a group of belgians over to watch vinnie?

Re: This is so funny hahahahah

shawgorbie said:
steveb15 said:
Well let's hope you continue to manage to bite your lip when you see people dressed differently to you. It's only a scarf ffs.
Do you expect other people to tell you what to buy/wear?
Shut up you middle class arsewipe.Anyone wearing,even thinking of wearing one should be hung drawn and quatered.You've never seen a city fan!

Nice way with words you have!
The whole point is that anyone wearing one isn't a fan in the same way as you are.
They are less tribal, just excited to be at the match and almost certainly not going to be at the next one.
That doesn't mean they deserve abuse though., yet alone a painful death!

Well I'm a red and I find it unthinkable to wear something like that and I know none of my many friends would do that. These scarves are sold on SMBW every home game with whichever team we're playing on them. They're bought by mainly 'day trippers' to remember their visit, as others have said this will happen at COMS if you're successful. One year a woman in the City section of Old Trafford wore a half and half shirt, I kid you not. Very strange but unfortunately another sign of modern day football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.