This is the reason why I got involved with City

Come on City.

We are the best team, in the best league in the world. How long have we waited?

Nothing, I mean nothing surprises me anymore when I watch my team. The lengths these people, whoever they are will go to, in order to steal our points away from us.

Changing rules, briefing refs pre match, BBC, Sky, every newspaper, twitter and every other media organisation giving us bad press. Yes, it hurts of course it does.

But how big have we become? The whole of world football is now worried about us. Every organisation trying to fine us or ban us. The world media printing negative stories about us.

Its all free publicity. If what we all think is true, these pricks are changing the rules of football in order to stop us. Rules, that have been in place through two world wars.

Rules that were in place when greats like Eusabio, Pele, Bell, Best and thousands of football greats played.

If this is the only way they can beat us then so be it, football will be dead, all because of our beloved MCFC, Champions of England, but not yet Europe?

We are on the world stage, every supporter in Europe is watching our team.

Please don’t give up your season tickets and walk away, do what the candle lighters would do and use it positively. Bring back the Posnan for every var decision, all of you, the whole fuckin ground, every single one of you. Maybe we should all wear black scarves to celebrate VAR or the death of football, like the green and yellow at the swamp. Make the fuckers talk about us, make our own publicity.

As a famous English comedian once said to me, after being given bad press on the 6-oclock news.

“Two million pounds worth of free publicity that son, my club will be full to the rafters for the next six months”.

Use it don’t loose it Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.