This is the reason why...........

Ricster

Hughes has to go. Our performances in the league have been woeful to say the least, barring the odd game, and now when it comes to trying to attract a high profile player to the club he says no because of the clubs position at this time.

Nobody else is to blame bar MH. He's the one who picks the team and tactics, and he HAS made some horrendous decision's in his time as manager at this club. I gave him a chance at the start and he pissed it away with mistakes like Micah at LB, Vassell instead of Elano, etc.

If ADUG have any desire for this club to become one of the worlds best, they better start by getting in a top man who knows how to do his job. Not one that is still learning.

Feed-The-Goat said:
FFS so someone turns us down (Rumour) it isnt Hughes fault. Yes we are in a shit position, but that shouldnt affect who we sign

Goat, if we were 6th like last season, with a smaller squad and not as good players as we have now, he'd have probably looked and gone yep, that'll do me.

But we're in a worse state than last season with IMO better players.

Most of the media reports that I read seem to be part of the old boys club and take the opposite view to the one you are taking, mat.

Most of them seem convinced that the results are nothing to do with Hughes, the fault of the players and that no matter what happens on Hughes watch he should be forgiven as he is 'the brightest young British manager' TM.

In fact, they are all giving the impression that if he is sacked they can't wait to castigate the big bad Arabs for having the cheek to sack one of their own.

I would be more inclined to believe that it's the people who have to watch the rubbish churned out by Hughes every week who are criticising it and the blinkered media with their unchangable opinion on Hughes and their desire to get on the back of people who they see as 'ruining the game' who are defending the shite he is churning out.

For every article I have seen saying he should get the chop for being rubbish I've seen ten that pin it on anyone other than him

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Most of the media reports that I read seem to be part of the old boys club and take the opposite view to the one you are taking, mat.

Most of them seem convinced that the results are nothing to do with Hughes, the fault of the players and that no matter what happens on Hughes watch he should be forgiven as he is 'the brightest young British manager' TM.

In fact, they are all giving the impression that if he is sacked they can't wait to castigate the big bad Arabs for having the cheek to sack one of their own.

I would be more inclined to believe that it's the people who have to watch the rubbish churned out by Hughes every week who are criticising it and the blinkered media with their unchangable opinion on Hughes and their desire to get on the back of people who they see as 'ruining the game' who are defending the shite he is churning out.

For every article I have seen saying he should get the chop for being rubbish I've seen ten that pin it on anyone other than him

Rather than talking in such sweeping generalizations, how about you stick a few links up on here of media outlets who are threatening to castigate the "big bad Arabs" for sacking Hughes. I haven't read one...

Unbelievable that KAKA - yeah, KAKA - choosing to stay at AC MILAN - yeah, AC MILAN - is somehow Mark Hughes' fault...

If you want to know why the Hughes Out brigade are absolutely no more credible than the Hughes in brigade, it's because of threads like this...

I haven't mentioned Kaka. I have responded in general terms to the even more general and outrageous proposal that City are not currently in a relegtion battle and it's a media invention.

Are you suggesting a empiracal survery to decide the issue? We both know that isn't going to happen.

What's your impression?

Do you agree that the media have invented City's problems this season?

Do you disagree with me that there is very little pressure on Hughes from the media compared with other 'underperforming' managers?

Can't be arsed arguing and might not have time to reply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.