This Life (tv series)

markyboyblue

Just seen a new character in Eastenders and remember her from This Life. It was a bbc2 drama about some young Lawyers and solicitors sharing a house in London. Anyone remember it? Quality show and well worth checking out if you haven't seen it.

I rewatched it a few months ago. Strange really as it has aged really well, apart from the large computers and lack of mobile phones you would have thought it was quite recent. Few yuppies with their braces on too.

The girl who is in Eastenders now is Luisa Bradshaw White, she played Kira. Egg was rag and an annoying fucker, always looking to 'find' himself with his so so manc accent.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
I don't remember her but it's some years since I watched that series!

She was the fit blonde/streaked office junior. Its gotta be around 95 96 ish when it was on, 17 18 years ago, ffs feel old now!

One of the few programmes I've seen that managed to get the right feel for the relationships and way things actually worked in the legal world at the time.

ive still got the first series on video in the loft, somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.