This Mornings Radio Coverage..

BusterPhillips

Woke up this morning looking forward to a positive reaction on the radio about City thrashing Sunderland and leap frogging Chavs to third an was surprised that we got absolutely zilch, nothing, not even an acknowledgment.

There was obvious chat about shrek, about Wenger under pressure and about the champions league games. Am I being bias about thinking we should have got some positive analysis? If we would have lost would they have been talking about Mancini under presure?

And yes, it was talk shite....

More paranoid drivel - Give it up.

I've just heard them say how well we played and that it will provide the impetus and push to secure our goal of CL football.

lmjones1uk said:
Woke up this morning looking forward to a positive reaction on the radio about City thrashing Sunderland and leap frogging Chavs to third an was surprised that we got absolutely zilch, nothing, not even an acknowledgment.

There was obvious chat about shrek, about Wenger under pressure and about the champions league games. Am I being bias about thinking we should have got some positive analysis? If we would have lost would they have been talking about Mancini under presure?

And yes, it was talk shite....

Careful, lmjones1uk, the Paranoia Watch will be doin' the paperwork to get yer committed.

Watched MotD2 last night to re-confirm that Vieira's goal was a good yard over the line and what did the prog start with? Mario playing darts. Little mention of the understated commitment to the 90 mins or with a bit of luck the hat-trick he could have had. No, a cartoon game of fuckin' darts.

FantasyIreland said:
More paranoid drivel - Give it up.

I've just heard them say how well we played and that it will provide the impetus and push to secure our goal of CL football.
Talking of paranoia, have you seen the 'Sky have a sly dig' thread?!!! It's unbelievable at times. I'm just glad i'm not affected by this outbreak of paranoia, it must make for a very miserable and unsteady life.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:57 am --<br /><br />'Outstanding football'
'Free-flowing'
'Excellent performance'

Just a few things banded about by Brazil and this guy off BetFred just now. Also looking at our chances of 2nd.

I'm sure in a minute though they will refer to darts, bibs and Mancini negativity....

'5-0 hammering' 'free flowing football' 'can they get second.....?'

Yep,absolutely no coverage.......

They hate us.....

FantasyIreland said:

They hate us.....

I was in the shower at that point, who wants to hear about our betting odds besides degenerate gamblers like Merson :-p

The earlier post was referring to the section I listened to between 7-7.45 which included the jorno John Cross. I'm not being paranoid, if anything it reaffirms my belief that jorno's only report on negative bullshit what they think sells papers rather than good journalism.

lmjones1uk said:
FantasyIreland said:

They hate us.....

I was in the shower at that point, who wants to hear about our betting odds besides degenerate gamblers like Merson :-p

The earlier post was referring to the section I listened to between 7-7.45 which included the jorno John Cross. I'm not being paranoid, if anything it reaffirms my belief that jorno's only report on negative bullshit what they think sells papers rather than good journalism.
Which of course is what they are paid to do.

Pigeonho said:
lmjones1uk said:

Which of course is what they are paid to do.

John Cross is a massive Arsenal fan so its only fair that he focusses on Arsenal, especially concidering the massive collapse they have had recently. I have actually exchanged views with him on Twitter, and he actually quite likes City, just wishes the 'handbrake' would be let off more, such as yesterday

I would expect there to be more about City on from 10 thou, Andy Gray will normally talk through the games, and he does now his stuff. You never get much praise from the breakfast show as it is all United from Irani and Spurs from Brazil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.