This Mornings Radio Coverage..

I cannot listen to that nobhead Irani, he has a conflict of interest and should not be on the show,
he is up there with Crerand now. TURN IT OFF.

lordloverocket said:
buzzer1 said:
I cannot listen to that nobhead Irani, he has a conflict of interest and should not be on the show,
he is up there with Crerand now. TURN IT OFF.
totally agree irani is a first class dick born in bolton lives in essex n supports ushited says it all.

Yeah he is a massive shithead..

His arguments consist of listing player names, e.g. "ManU will win the league because they have nani, shrek, fletcher, berbatov, ferdinand (then rattles off some more random names)"

Shithead of the highest order and if I saw him pretending to be a sleep on a train I would slap him..

banbury_blue said:
Pigeonho said:
Which of course is what they are paid to do.

John Cross is a massive Arsenal fan so its only fair that he focusses on Arsenal, especially concidering the massive collapse they have had recently. I have actually exchanged views with him on Twitter, and he actually quite likes City, just wishes the 'handbrake' would be let off more, such as yesterday

I would expect there to be more about City on from 10 thou, Andy Gray will normally talk through the games, and he does now his stuff. You never get much praise from the breakfast show as it is all United from Irani and Spurs from Brazil

John Cross might be a massive Arsenal fan, but he certainly does not "quite like City". He's come out with all kinds of spiteful shit about us in the manu mirror these last couple of years. A prize cock is what he is

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Watched MotD2 last night to re-confirm that Vieira's goal was a good yard over the line and what did the prog start with? Mario playing darts. Little mention of the understated commitment to the 90 mins or with a bit of luck the hat-trick he could have had. No, a cartoon game of fuckin' darts.

Noticed that,the theme from bullseye playing in the background. Very disrespectful
to our club I thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.