This Newcastle Defeat put firmly into perspective

r.soleofsalford

The defeat was upsetting to say the least, we probably all felt it.

Then the coach started off. Before we`d gone 200 yard`s, I heard a loud bang to my left. The bus next to us had hit a woman and all you could see of her was from the knees down sticking out from under the bus..

You could see the cracked windscreen were she had hit it. You could see her legs twitching, then they stopped and I did`nt see them move again till our bus moved on.

3 policemen were on the seen within second trying to see what they could do to help the poor woman.

Obviously the terrible performance and upset over the match and it`s result I`d just watch was put into perspective.

I have`nt heard any update on the young woman who`s supposed to be in her 30`s.

I`m sure we all wish her well and pray that she can recover from this terrible accident.

The defeat was upsetting to say the least, we probably all felt it.

Then the coach started off. Before we`d gone 200 yard`s, I heard a loud bang to my left. The bus next to us had hit a woman and all you could see of her was from the knees down sticking out from under the bus..

You could see the cracked windscreen were she had hit it. You could see her legs twitching, then they stopped and I did`nt see them move again till our bus moved on.

3 policemen were on the seen within second trying to see what they could do to help the poor woman.

Obviously the terrible performance and upset over the match and it`s result I`d just watch was put into perspective.

I have`nt heard any update on the young woman who`s supposed to be in her 30`s.

I`m sure we all wish her well and pray that she can recover from this terrible accident.

Terrible news pal.

Well said. The BBC this morning have this (taken from the Northumbria Police, I think):

A teenager was seriously injured when she was trapped under a bus following Newcastle United's Premier League win over Manchester City on Tuesday night.
Emergency services were called to Barrack Road at about 22:20 after reports that a double decker had been in collision with a pedestrian.
The 18-year-old was conscious, but had suffered injuries to her ribs and spine.
She was taken to hospital and remains in a serious but stable condition, a Northumbria Police spokeswoman said.
She added: "Officers are now keen to hear from anybody who witnessed the collision, which occurred shortly after Newcastle's 2-1 victory over Manchester City.
"A number of people are thought to have been in the area at the time of the incident, and police are especially keen for anybody who has dashcam footage of the collision to come forward."
An investigation is ongoing and police have appealed for witnesses.

Well said. The BBC this morning have this (taken from the Northumbria Police, I think):

A teenager was seriously injured when she was trapped under a bus following Newcastle United's Premier League win over Manchester City on Tuesday night.
Emergency services were called to Barrack Road at about 22:20 after reports that a double decker had been in collision with a pedestrian.
The 18-year-old was conscious, but had suffered injuries to her ribs and spine.
She was taken to hospital and remains in a serious but stable condition, a Northumbria Police spokeswoman said.
She added: "Officers are now keen to hear from anybody who witnessed the collision, which occurred shortly after Newcastle's 2-1 victory over Manchester City.
"A number of people are thought to have been in the area at the time of the incident, and police are especially keen for anybody who has dashcam footage of the collision to come forward."
An investigation is ongoing and police have appealed for witnesses.

Thanks for the up date.

Perspective, absolutely. I wish her and her loved ones all the best, hope she recovers and gets well soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.