This Saddened Me Today

mexico1970

Team supported
Manchester City
Just caught this on the news, this is terrible and it must be happening all over the UK, how can we just sit by and watch children get through life without the basic necessities of life? Obviously there is more to this than meets the eye when you delve deeper but none of this is the childs fault.

I didn't put this into the politics section because I thought it may get bogged down in point scoring which wouldn't help the issue.

I’d never heard of bed poverty before, thanks for highlighting - can’t find similar for Manchester (tree of life?) but if anyone knows please pop it in here - ta.

Shouldn’t be happening in this country. Basic needs should always be met by the support systems, will be interested to know more about this topic.

The news generally today is depressing I watched a news item on sky showing a lad who has autism and has been held in a unit for twenty years because a place cannot be found for him.
Then there is the immigrants drowned in the freezing channel this morning, something has to be done I don’t know what? maybe just talk to the French
Beds for children is social services I always understood they were supposed to provide essential items

The story of the little 6 year old boy in Solihull really saddened me, how could a couple do that to a young little kid, that little video of him saying "nobody loves me" is fucking heart breaking............Bastards.
Bring back hanging for these evil twats.

Last edited:
The story of the little 6 year old boy in Solihull really saddened me, how could a couple do that to a young little kid, that little video of him saying "nobody love me" is heart breaking............Bastards.
Bring back hanging for these evil twats.
Just found this on the bbc news website as I wasn’t aware of it . Probably the most heartbreaking story I’ve read .
Having two children those words he said are just numbing. I couldn’t read full the article I found it to distressing . Hanging is a easy way out for these evil bastards 10 x 10 ft breeze block cell with just basic water and stale bread day in day out no parole . Let them rot .

Just found this on the bbc news website as I wasn’t aware of it . Probably the most heartbreaking story I’ve read .
Having two children those words he said are just numbing. I couldn’t read full the article I found it to distressing . Hanging is a easy way out for these evil bastards 10 x 10 ft breeze block cell with just basic water and stale bread day in day out no parole . Let them rot .
This went on for weeks, starving him and hitting him, how the fuck does someone not know what is going on here, a neighbour, his extended family, social services, this little lad was tortured and eventually beaten to death FFS

And yet my fuckin horrible neighbours just buy and tip, buy and tip perfectly good stuff that could be donated or free cycled to someone in need. (numerous beds)

Nah fuck that, too much like hard work. Get a skip a month and fill it.
Fuck everyone else, fuck the planet, we're alright!

The news generally today is depressing I watched a news item on sky showing a lad who has autism and has been held in a unit for twenty years because a place cannot be found for him.
Then there is the immigrants drowned in the freezing channel this morning, something has to be done I don’t know what? maybe just talk to the French
Beds for children is social services I always understood they were supposed to provide essential items
These fuckin scum parents neglecting their children are not approaching Social Services for support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.