This Saddened Me Today

If a parent cant buy their child a bed, even a cheap bed they shouldn’t be fucking parents at all.

Not that simple, in my case my farther was seeing other women so my mum left him. I went with her, he gave us nothing and we lived on one meal a day when not in school. Its situations people find themselves in. The state are supposed to be able to help you, but it doesn't cover the basics. Yes my mum always worked caring for the elderly, but that does not pay to keep up a household, again a disgrace. Don't judge until you know the full story.

Not that simple, in my case my farther was seeing other women so my mum left him. I went with her, he gave us nothing and we lived on one meal a day when not in school. Its situations people find themselves in. The state are supposed to be able to help you, but it doesn't cover the basics. Yes my mum always worked caring for the elderly, but that does not pay to keep up a household, again a disgrace. Don't judge until you know the full story.
Similar to my circumstances as a child mate, Mum grafted and got nowhere fast, she did her best and we loved her for it but looking back at it the poverty was a numbing experience.

I never thought I supported the death penalty but when I read about even fucks like this, and terrorists etc, I often question where I really stand.
Same here pal. I don’t support it as I don’t trust the system enough to think they wouldn’t kill some innocent person who didn’t deserve it but if these fuckers have actually done this and are found guilty, I’d have no problem hanging the cunts. Knocks you fucking sick what some vermin can do.

The upsetting thing of all is these children haven’t done wrong,they didn’t ask for this they don’t deserve this . What a sick and cruel world we live in . The evil that men do.
At least the poor boy is at rest now.
I’m sickened by this.
Bastards of the highest order, not just men though, as someone said bring back the death penalty for these fuckers, appalling.

Same here pal. I don’t support it as I don’t trust the system enough to think they wouldn’t kill some innocent person who didn’t deserve it but if these fuckers have actually done this and are found guilty, I’d have no problem hanging the cunts. Knocks you fucking sick what some vermin can do.
I cant believe social services did nowt for this poor lad, like didnt teachers notice anything at school, or if he didnt go to school did nobody check why not ?
People are against hanging but these fuckers could get out again one day...

Just caught this on the news, this is terrible and it must be happening all over the UK, how can we just sit by and watch children get through life without the basic necessities of life? Obviously there is more to this than meets the eye when you delve deeper but none of this is the childs fault.

I didn't put this into the politics section because I thought it may get bogged down in point scoring which wouldn't help the issue.

The story of the little 6 year old boy in Solihull really saddened me, how could a couple do that to a young little kid, that little video of him saying "nobody loves me" is fucking heart breaking............Bastards.
Bring back hanging for these evil twats.

To think he knew nothing but pain and torment disgusts me. There are people desperate to have children and then we have subhuman degenerates like this in the world. I would see them swing.

No pain or retribution is enough for scum like those two. I can't begin to think of what that little man went through. Chokes me just typing this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.