This season a City player will win POTY. Who will it be?

ah, I thought it was just internal City POTY.

Van Dick will win it, none of ours stands a chance. It's pretty much promoted for whole season.

Football Writer's award is determined at the end of the season.

VVD will get the players votes because I think they have already voted but in the writer's award will be based on the whole season.

Football Writer's award is determined at the end of the season.

VVD will get the players votes because I think they have already voted but in the writer's award will be based on the whole season.

Agree, Tbf he's the main reason they are up there with us, They could absolutely blow up though and thats the problem with having this vote in February. I just don't get why it's voted on now with a third of the season left.

I know it's the bookmakers , but fernandinho is now 3rd favourite after vvd and the diver . It will be well deserved if he wins

There is no way any of ours will win it. For example they were talking on the radio/podcast about if Klopp doesn't win the league then Poch should be manager of the year! No mention of Guardiola - we are not in the frame because they want an underdog

If we win the league I can see Son at Spurs getting, Rashford if United get Top4 or Abemeyang or the same reason

Considering Kante won it, Dinho should be winning it also.

But we all know it will go towards Virgil Van dijk the greatest of all time

I'll be more interested in who wins manager award. Klopp will deffo get it if they win the league. If we do it, pep will probably need at least one more trophy to win it. Wolves manager will get it if not one of the other two

Fern, bernardo or Eddie shoyld be in it.

Would love silva to get it because he deserves one, but gotta be honest has been off since returning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.