This still brings a tear too my eye,

Robinhosthumb! said:
I still get a lump in my throat when i see that I WAS THERE! right behind the goal,ended up at least six rows in front.
Me too

Was right on the wall of the tunnel (can see my flag when the penalties are being taken haha). Got pounced on by all around us when Dickov scored, still get goose bumps thinking about it!

Just the one tear to your eye, mate? Me, I'm in bloody floods every time I see it.

When Weaver saved their penalty I seriously thought I was going to have a massive cardiac arrest.

But what a way to go!!

Got arrested trying to get on the pitch after Dickov scored so didn't see extra time or pens. Not only that, i didn't know we had won until they let me out at about 7.45 and i could phone my mates. But boy did i catch up with them and got absolutely shit faced.
Another visit to London two weeks later to get my £300 fine and severe warning that if i ever did it again i would be banned from all football matches indefinitely was all worth it.

To go in 4 minutes from head in hands crying my eyes out like a baby to being so ecstatic that i tried to climb over them ropes is a feeling i will never forget.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.