This video sums up perfectly what it’s like being a blue.

Maybe just me but I find it pretty boring with the whole you tube stuff … especially with being called Man City all the time .
getting bored with going to Wembley!!
I’ll leave that for you all to make up your all minds .
My daughter asks all the time when we can go back … ?
each to their own .
Up the blues .

Surprised at Robbie using the ' no history ' bollocks statement. Thought he was better than that, but he probably just used it knowing it was bs to get an argument going
Why? He's at one of the 'history clubs'. If anyone is going to use 'history' it's a fan of Arsenal, Liverpool or Man Utd because we have eclipsed these clubs over the last decade, but in the case of Arsenal the last time they won the league was 20 years ago.

Does distant history make Everton, Wolves and Sunderland big clubs? No. Sleeping giants? Yes. Arsenal straddle that gap between a big club and sleeping giant. Fortunately for them, Arteta looks to have a very promising squad which can displace Man Utd from the top 4.

It's only if you go back a lifetime that Arsenal can compete with City.

League titles:

Man Utd: 20
Liverpool: 19
Arsenal: 13
Everton: 9
Manchester City: 7

Maybe just me but I find it pretty boring with the whole you tube stuff … especially with being called Man City all the time .
getting bored with going to Wembley!!
I’ll leave that for you all to make up your all minds .
My daughter asks all the time when we can go back … ?
each to their own .
Up the blues .
I got bored with the ranting. Some still do it. Troopz and Goldbridge. zzzzzzzz.

I will watch Youtube football fan channels if there is something big going on at a football club. The interviews with leading football journalists on these channels shocked me. They know nothing. But people like Paul Machin, Adam McKola, Stephen Howson are worth listening too, and know their own clubs inside out.

I don't know if you post on here, if you do then hello.

But I've just watched your vid online conversation with Robbie and the last part where you described what it was like being a city fan since 89 was brilliant, I could quote you word for word as that was mine and I'm sure thousands other feelings too, was fantastic hearing you and it was a great watch.
I just wanted to show my appreciation for you telling the gooner what it's like or was like for a lot of us blues.

Mods feel free to delete/merge this.

I don't know if you post on here, if you do then hello.

But I've just watched your vid online conversation with Robbie and the last part where you described what it was like being a city fan since 89 was brilliant, I could quote you word for word as that was mine and I'm sure thousands other feelings too, was fantastic hearing you and it was a great watch.
I just wanted to show my appreciation for you telling the gooner what it's like or was like for a lot of us blues.

Mods feel free to delete/merge this.
Can it not be posted on here the video Manimanc .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.