This weekends bets - other games

law74 said:
West Ham - West Ham v Crystal Palace - Handicap Match Result -1 (Handicap: -1) @ 7/4
Newcastle - Newcastle v Wolves - Handicap Match Result -1 (Handicap: -1) @ 13/8
QPR - QPR v Fulham - Match (90 Minutes Play) @ 6/4
Sunderland - West Brom v Sunderland - Match (90 Minutes Play) @ 2/1
Man City - Man City v Blackburn - Handicap Match Result -2 (Handicap: -2) @ 11/8
Any 4and all 5

Goals galore

Yes - Chelsea v Bolton - Both Teams to Score (Yes/No) @ 10/11
Yes - QPR v Fulham - Both Teams to Score (Yes/No) @ 8/11
Yes - West Brom v Sunderland - Both Teams to Score (Yes/No) @ 4/5
Yes - Wigan v Aston Villa - Both Teams to Score (Yes/No) @ 8/11
Yes - West Ham v Crystal Palace - Both Teams to Score (Yes/No) @ 10/11

was the man city bet the only winning one ?

Disappointed i didn't bet on Napoli yesterday. I straight bottled it. 11/10 (at Coral) or possibly better odds online. Inter havn't scored in 6 straight games and have lost all of them.

Markt85 said:
law74 said:
West Ham - West Ham v Crystal Palace - Handicap Match Result -1 (Handicap: -1) @ 7/4
Newcastle - Newcastle v Wolves - Handicap Match Result -1 (Handicap: -1) @ 13/8
QPR - QPR v Fulham - Match (90 Minutes Play) @ 6/4
Sunderland - West Brom v Sunderland - Match (90 Minutes Play) @ 2/1
Man City - Man City v Blackburn - Handicap Match Result -2 (Handicap: -2) @ 11/8
Any 4and all 5

Goals galore

Yes - Chelsea v Bolton - Both Teams to Score (Yes/No) @ 10/11
Yes - QPR v Fulham - Both Teams to Score (Yes/No) @ 8/11
Yes - West Brom v Sunderland - Both Teams to Score (Yes/No) @ 4/5
Yes - Wigan v Aston Villa - Both Teams to Score (Yes/No) @ 8/11
Yes - West Ham v Crystal Palace - Both Teams to Score (Yes/No) @ 10/11

was the man city bet the only winning one ?

Quite possibly lol, though I dont really mind as I had £50 on Napoli -1 @ 7/2 against Chelsea in the chumps league and £50 on City -2 @ 9/2 against Porto during the week and £10 on Paddy powers special, (placed a £20 bet on the horses on tuesday, returned only £13 so stuck it in the machine, got £100 out so invested half of it on Napoli and then the same stake on City

IH8MUFC said:
Disappointed i didn't bet on Napoli yesterday. I straight bottled it. 11/10 (at Coral) or possibly better odds online. Inter havn't scored in 6 straight games and have lost all of them.

I had Sporting, Dortmund, Udinese, Lazio and Liverpool. Was going to have Napoli instead of Liverpool but like you bottled it. I was devastated last night.

IH8MUFC said:
i had napoli, lazio and barca, enhanced odds 5/1

tasker said:
IH8MUFC said:
Did Lazio win? Don't know what the score was. I was devastated when I saw Napoli win. Lost £258 this weekend.

I think I'll either just bet City -1 this weekend against Bolton. If not that then City, Madrid and Barca.

IH8MUFC said:
tasker said:
IH8MUFC said:
Did Lazio win? Don't know what the score was. I was devastated when I saw Napoli win. Lost £258 this weekend.

I think I'll either just bet City -1 this weekend against Bolton. If not that then City, Madrid and Barca.
yeh, same result as napoli 1-0, i didnt have the best off weekends either, west ham let me down for a couple of hundred quid

Not the weekend but had a nice stump of change on League 1 leaders Charlton to beat League 1's bottom club Chesterfield. Charlton 4-0 up. Happy days.

IH8MUFC said:
Not the weekend but had a nice stump of change on League 1 leaders Charlton to beat League 1's bottom club Chesterfield. Charlton 4-0 up. Happy days.
Think the bookies screwed up big time on this one.
Like taking corn of blind chickens.

BornLate58 said:
IH8MUFC said:
Think the bookies screwed up big time on this one.
Like taking corn of blind chickens.
Maybe. I was a little nervous before. Chesterfields recent form had improved from their dreadful start. That plus the other times i bet on Charlton to win they drew. I was relieved to say the least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.