This Weekends other PL Fixtures Week 10 24-25 Oct 15

West ham v Chelsea could be interesting. Could also be dull as dishwater. Big game for both teams.

I think for entertainment I'll be watching Leicester v palace.

Top weekend of football and sport. I love football in October, a special feel to it knowing you are near to Christmas, the weather changing and it is almost halfway through the season so the table is starting to take shape..

Saturday
  • Aston Villa 2-0 Swansea
  • Leicester 2-1 Crystal Palace
  • Norwich 0-0 West Brom
  • Stoke 3-0 Watford
  • West Ham 1-0 Chelsea
  • Arsenal 3-0 Everton
Sunday
  • Sunderland 0-0 Newcastle
  • Bournemouth 1-3 Tottenham
  • Liverpool 3-1 Southampton

I can do Chelsea v West Ham stream if anyone wants it. Please pm me though i can't make the links public, i'll make the stream link 10min before kick off and send it to anyone who pm's me.

Very odd that the Hammers/Chelsea game wasn't pulled for live coverage. It has more potential than the Arsenal/Everton and grieferpool/Saints game. Even Setanta Sport over here (who have a 3pm game most saturdays) don't have it, they've got Villa/Swansea. Zzzzzzz......

Very odd that the Hammers/Chelsea game wasn't pulled for live coverage. It has more potential than the Arsenal/Everton and grieferpool/Saints game. Even Setanta Sport over here (who have a 3pm game most saturdays) don't have it, they've got Villa/Swansea. Zzzzzzz......

Install acestream Jim and i will sort you out a nice hd stream with good bitrate (not laggy)

Install acestream Jim and i will sort you out a nice hd stream with good bitrate (not laggy)
Crappy broadband over here T. Living out in the sticks (not quite the arse end of nowhere, but you can see it from here!); if I'm lucky, I get 3mb. Thanks anyway though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.