This Weekends other PL Fixtures Week 11 30 Oct 2 Nov

Ducado

Team supported
City
Time for the best thread of the week, biggest game has to be Chelsea v Liverpool, which to me has 0-0 written all over it, Palace could be a tough away game for United as well. tough game for Arsenal away to Swansea

Anyway here goes

Sat 31 Oct 2015 - Premier League
Sun 1 Nov 2015 - Premier League
Mon 2 Nov 2015 - Premier League
  • Tottenham v Aston Villa 20:00

I am interested to see how Palace do, not because of Utd, i wanna know if they really have a bit about them and do well this weekend against a defense minded team. I have a feeling 2-1 to the swans and Chelsea v Liverpool will be a boring 0-0. If Mourinho wants to get sacked or not he will not want a pasting of the new younger on the scene upstart. If anything Chelsea to nick it 1-0

Fancy Chelsea, rags to draw, Newcastle to beat Stoke, Swansea arse to draw, West Ham to win at Watford, leister to win at west brom. Everton and saints both to win and Spurs? Oh and city to win 5-0 as well to make it a good day!

I can see United and Arsenal both winning, Palace and Swansea aren't in great form and are struggling to score

I think Spurs to beat Villa is banker of the weekend

Does Mulligans still show the 3pm kick off in town? If not any others in the vicinity of Victoria Station?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.