This Weekends other PL Fixtures Week 12 7/8 Nov

When a manager loses the dressing room, it is destined to end only one way..

Mourinho and Ronaldo to PSG next season - I'm calling it now !

The thing is I don't think he has lost the dressing room. The players are clearly still trying to win games they just lack the quality. I mean they had 19 shots today but just 4 on target.

I can't work the bloke out. I used to consider him a top manager but now i am not so sure,it all seems rosy for three years then he implodes.I think clubs will always take a chance on him but if you want a long term manager he isn't the 'Special one' but then how many managers last very long these days?

I think he had lost the dressing room with some players but seems to have clawed it back a bit.Chelsea now are not playing badly but not getting the rub of the green and unless ourselves,the rags and Arsenal all implode there is no way they can challenge for the title from here. I must admit it is nice watching the tosser suffer though lol!

Any team who has James mcclean playing for them deserves to get beat he is a fookin disgrace I hope wba get relegated!

Mathematically Chelsea are now almost unable to win the title. They would have to win every game.

Yea they're out of the title race. Aiming for top four now and they've still got a decent chance of that IMO. They're capable of going on a winning streak tk get them back in there, we all know that cos we saw them coast to the league last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.