This Weekends other PL Fixtures Week 12 7/8 Nov

Have been listening to this on 5Live and I have to say Terry Butcher is a fucking awful summariser -

Two gems that I can recall - they were commenting on the rags and their lack of a goal for 425 minutes - Butchers response - " Well they have Martial who is banging them in....." ? What part of the question was too hard Terry?
Then Coloccini put his arm across someone's front - was that an infringement? Your thoughts Terry? " Well technically that is a foul so should have been a penalty but all top quality defenders do it..... I did...... "

And he will be getting paid for this shite.

I'm loathe to bring this up on here but I'm quite suprised by the number of empty seats in the ground. To say it's such a small capacity ground and it's their first season in the top flight there are quite a few noticeable gaps in the main stand.

Its not too bad given the weather to be fair.

real shame for them , that wilson is our for the whole season . totally dominant

Each season their are games when the side who is second best for the majority of the game end up winning.

This is one of those games it seems.

76 per cent possession this half.

Have been listening to this on 5Live and I have to say Terry Butcher is a fucking awful summariser -

Two gems that I can recall - they were commenting on the rags and their lack of a goal for 425 minutes - Butchers response - " Well they have Martial who is banging them in....." ? What part of the question was too hard Terry?
Then Coloccini put his arm across someone's front - was that an infringement? Your thoughts Terry? " Well technically that is a foul so should have been a penalty but all top quality defenders do it..... I did...... "

And he will be getting paid for this shite.

Martial must be banging them in in training. New rules for the rags, training goals count for their goal difference.

Even when we were murdering sides at home we weren't as dominant as Bournemouth have been in the first 73 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.