This Weekends other PL Fixtures Week 12 7/8 Nov

ninjamonkey

General thread for this weekends games but i just wanted to touch on something in particular.

I've just seen who the Early Saturday kick off is. Bournemouth at home to Newcastle. 12.45 K/O

The furthest distance between any two teams in the league and BT decide it's best to completely screw over the away fans and put it at the most inconvenient time possible. It's a disgrace how they can get away with doing whatever they want. At the absolute least they should be compensating the Newcastle fans and putting on travel for them.

I've been to early kick offs against London teams where we've had to leave about 4am so god knows what time those fans travelling down by road will have to set off. Apparently the only way of getting down there in time for kick off is by flying, which will set you back the cost of a season ticket

Just read Newcastle subsidised the cost of the ticket by £10 after the fixture change. It's something i suppose but nowhere near enough and will probably come from the pot they have to allocate to help subsidise away games for fans.

Bournemouth 1-2 Newcastle
Leicester 3-1 Watford
Man Utd 4-0 WBA
Norwich 2-1 Swansea
Sunderland 0-0 Southampton
West Ham 1-2 Everton
Stoke 0-2 Chelsea

BMouth vs. Newcastle, hows everyone got it?

Like the Barcodes away kit. Far better than their monstrosity last season.

Barcodes keeper kit clashes with their outfield kit. Or it might be my tv feed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.