This Weekends other PL Fixtures Week 12 7/8 Nov

Chelsea just look broken.

I don't think Mourinho is going to turn this around. Chelsea gave everything they had in that second half yet barely troubled Stoke.

Hahaha. 16th after 12 games. That's a third of the season we're talking about, it's no longer early days. Could be 17 points behind us and Arsenal tomorrow.

That's what happens when you suck the attacking instincts out of your attacking players. Stoke were on the ropes for the last 25 minutes. Take it Mourinho!

They should of had a penalty though. I hate diving more than anything, Remy actually tried to stay on his feet to his credit and got penalised for it. That's just wrong.

Hahahaha piss funny. There's some on Shed End talking about giving up watching football. Like they know what real hardship is.

They're well on their way to beating Blackburn and the Scum's joint record.

The international break is the perfect time to get a new manager in. I don't think there's another one until February/March time and December/January is probably the worst time to bring a new manager with the fixture overload.

Will be a very nervous two weeks for Mourinho.

I can't see how that's a pen on Butland. The player pushes the ball to the side without contact...if he had brought the ball straight the keeper probably makes a legal challenge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.