This Weekends other PL Fixtures Week 12 7/8 Nov

When a manager loses the dressing room, it is destined to end only one way..

Mourinho and Ronaldo to PSG next season - I'm calling it now !

Chelsea can't be surprised at their lack of creativity, they sell most of their good attacking players for not being defenders.

The fact that Mourinho sold De Bruyne and Mata and now has a team of runners who don't run as much anymore and have no quality is hilarious.

A part of me wants to see Maureen get sacked, but a bigger part of me wants to see the bastard continue to suffer.
This is just brilliant!

I can't see how that's a pen on Butland. The player pushes the ball to the side without contact...if he had brought the ball straight the keeper probably makes a legal challenge.
Remy was too honest there; if he'd done the modern day "trailing leg" trick, he would almost definitely have got the penalty.

Mourinho getting sacked would be enormous for his career.

It would 100% confirm him as a short term manager. His big hope at Chelsea was to stay for years and years to erase the suggestions of him only being able to do it for a coupe years. Mourinho has drastically failed on that front.

If Mourinho gets sacked, I don't see how he gets a job at a top club again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.