This Weekends other PL Fixtures Week 12 7/8 Nov

Totally love the creative spin you've put on this. Both of us drew today and got a point each. Neither of us played particularly well.

Yet Arsenal 'almost lost' and 'dropped 2 VITAL points' whilst city 'didn't play well but still got a point and are still top' - that makes sense. For a start you can't almost lose, you either do you or don't. If you want to try and spin it to make it sound like our point is so much worse or downbeat then yours, maybe you should remember you dropped points against the worst side in the league whilst we dropped points against a very good Spurs who could well finish top 4/5. I personally would be FAR more annoyed at dropping points against villa away then Spurs at home.
I agree you should be happy with your point as for 80% of your game today you were outplayed by your neighbours.

I agree you should be happy with your point as for 80% of your game today you were outplayed by your neighbours.

Definitely happy as yea we got outplayed most of the game, so a great feeling to still get a point. The intervals come at the right time, the team is knackered because we haven't been able to rotate players due to injuries. We should have Ramsey ox bellerin back after the break and Walcott not long after.

Ps someone said something about Spurs being so good we had to sub cazorla at half time to change things. This is not correct, he was subbed as he was unwell and physically sick at half time.

Totally love the creative spin you've put on this. Both of us drew today and got a point each. Neither of us played particularly well.

Yet Arsenal 'almost lost' and 'dropped 2 VITAL points' whilst city 'didn't play well but still got a point and are still top' - that makes sense. For a start you can't almost lose, you either do you or don't. If you want to try and spin it to make it sound like our point is so much worse or downbeat then yours, maybe you should remember you dropped points against the worst side in the league whilst we dropped points against a very good Spurs who could well finish top 4/5. I personally would be FAR more annoyed at dropping points against villa away then Spurs at home.

Fine. Then we're both happy, aren't we.

Definitely happy as yea we got outplayed most of the game, so a great feeling to still get a point. The intervals come at the right time, the team is knackered because we haven't been able to rotate players due to injuries. We should have Ramsey ox bellerin back after the break and Walcott not long after.

Ps someone said something about Spurs being so good we had to sub cazorla at half time to change things. This is not correct, he was subbed as he was unwell and physically sick at half time.

Not surprised. He looked WELL off the pace of his usual performances.
He's been playing consistently good, this season.

IMO, you were the better team today but not as dominant as you make out.

I have to admit your midfield dominated Arsenal's. Reflecting the substitution of Carzorla. Your completely nullified him.

Very impressed by the energy of the Spurs players. I'll be amazed if you can keep up that intensity for the entire season. Saying that, you have to take your hat off to Pochettino. He's made Spurs greater than the sum of its parts.

We should have been out of sight in the game, we just didn't finish them off. One thing I did not like is that Giroud had one too many headers for my liking. Not the end of the world either way with the result. Agree about the energy, it's brilliant, I doubt they'll keep that up all season. I am really starting to like Ponch and how everyone plays for him and also liking how we're going under the radar right now. The only shitty thing is that we should have won a lot more games and drawn too many. With the Hammers and Chelsea coming up we could either be right up there or mid-table, typical Spurs!

We should have been out of sight in the game, we just didn't finish them off. One thing I did not like is that Giroud had one too many headers for my liking. Not the end of the world either way with the result. Agree about the energy, it's brilliant, I doubt they'll keep that up all season. I am really starting to like Ponch and how everyone plays for him and also liking how we're going under the radar right now. The only shitty thing is that we should have won a lot more games and drawn too many. With the Hammers and Chelsea coming up we could either be right up there or mid-table, typical Spurs!

You should have been and played very well however we could easily have won the game as well in the end, so draw was fair. and very happy with it based on how crap we played in 1st half. i suppose if i was a spurs fan id probably be thinking we played superbly well for most of the game and arsenal were shit for 75% yet we still couldn't beat them'...

You should have been and played very well however we could easily have won the game as well in the end, so draw was fair. and very happy with it based on how crap we played in 1st half. i suppose if i was a spurs fan id probably be thinking we played superbly well for most of the game and arsenal were shit for 75% yet we still couldn't beat them'...

Perhaps, but I think a lot of Spurs fans are proud of the way we played. Even when we won 3-2 a few years ago we didn't really dominate just went on a little run. There are far more positives than negatives from the game. Some may argue Arsenal had injuries and played a game in midweek but also we had our injuries too and 3 games in 8 days. To me it's another game we should have won and I've said that a lot this season, we are drawing too many for my liking. Still though, it finally feels exciting to be a Spurs fan again. The wonderful thing is while the media are all obsessed with LVG and Jose, all the other clubs at the top can go on about their business without the press sharpening their knives

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.