This Weekends other Prem Fixtures 25/26 Oct

bluemc1

United v Chelsea ?

Just read a post that got me thinking again after talking about it with my dad the other day, 26th october i think who do you want to win ? its not a right or wrong thing just interested in what people think. for me id take a draw followed by United win, that might change if United win there next 2 and Chelsea drop points before that game but for now thats how i feel

Re: United v Chelsea ?

Ushited, for simple reason because they are not in the race unless something drastic happens by that game. Probably draw would be best result, 1 point for Chelsea wouldn't be the end of the world and media rag wank will not begin.

MeatHunterrr said:
Ushited, for simple reason because they are not in the race unless something drastic happens by that game. Probably draw would be best result, 1 point for Chelsea wouldn't be the end of the world and media rag wank will not begin.

Get real chelsea will be in double figures.

Always United to lose. Always. Its our own fault if we have to rely on that shower of shite for a favour.

metalblue said:
pantalon violet again said:
i never want utd to win...................ever

this, all day, every day

So if they were playing Chelsea last game of the season and we needed Chelsea to lose for us to win the league, you would still be wanting united to lose?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.