This Weekends other Prem Fixtures 25/26 Oct

Re: United v Chelsea ?

0-0, terrible game and Costa and Rooney sent off then banned for 10 games for punching each other in the face. And Mourinho given a 10 game touchline ban for pushing the fourth official during the subsequent brawl.

Hopefully a stuffy rag win decided by a penalty with lots of injuries to both teams. Mourinho and Tactical Turtle to get sent off for fighting each other and Giggs gets slapped by the Chelsea Physio for groping her, all caught on camera if possible.

For the good of football we need united not to finish in the top 4. It could seriously damage them/help us in the long run.

As long as I live nothing will ever dim the simple pleasure of watching united get beat.

Any points they take off chelsea though will be good for us, but it's just a consolation.

metalblue said:
pantalon violet again said:
i never want utd to win...................ever

this, all day, every day

Fuck that if it helps our title challenge and only serves to help their europa/champs league qualification hopes then get it done. If it's looking like it is now I'll be gutted if united lose

I'd want United to win, ut Chelsea will hammer them. Mourinho will park the bus, United will all charge forward with no discipline whatsoever, them get destroyed on the break. The only way it won't happen is if the tactical turtle switches to what he did with Holland at the WC and just parks a back and leaves two upfront, but I doubt they have the players to even do that.

Chelsea 5-0

So we have extra motivation when we double it

:)

I would hope for a United win, but I can see Mourinho trying his usual hit on the brake park the bus tactic and Chelsea to walk through United team on several occasions.

0-4. Tactical turtle to walk out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.