This Weekends other Prem Fixtures 25/26 Oct

Re: United v Chelsea ?

sir peace frog said:
chelsea will set up to stifle uniteds front players and break on them 15-0 to chelsea

Isn't that rather conservative?

Any result will do for me.

It's a win-win situation, as far as I'm concerned.

I would like it to be discovered that both teams had played ineligible players, both are fined and docked ten points. Score then is irrelevant.

As some have commented, long term, seeing the rags decline steepen would be of huge benefit to us.

And I believe we may just have the prefect storm brewing...successive huge smashings at the hands of Chelski, then us then the dippers would absolutely rip the heart out of any modicum of hope they still cling onto for this season.

Much more in-fighting among the players leading to another godawful mess when Paul Stretford spots another opportunity to go deeper due to Rooney being one of the few to put any effort in/him knowing the club have tied their commercial future to his mast, and tactical turtle delivering some Clarke-esque performances after one by one the usual excuses have all been used up and the subsequent promises that accompany them fail to deliver any change.

Manager, players and fans all at one another's throats, with no-one except each other to blame as the Glazers are looking clean and dandy thanks to backing the crazy galact-ego splurge.

Chris in London said:
Three reasons why I have to go for a Chelsea win

1. It's just too fucking funny watching that shower at the swamp. I think one year's humiliation for every year they had that fucking banner up would be about fair.

2. As GDM says, in the long term another year out of the Champions League for the rags will benefit City more than another title.

3. The more times United are beaten, the more the United fear factor is ground into the dust.

We have just seen, on this last point, that all it took was one win over QPR (by the same scoreline that Spurs had beaten them by) for Sky and the BBC to go into full United Are Back overdrive. The more defeats they rack up, the more that 'invincible' aura recedes into the distance. A real beating by Chelsea at the swamp - 3-0 or 4-0, say - will put Van Gaal under even more pressure, and will increase the chances of him being sacked. You can bet your bottom dollar (pun intended) that the next manager appointed by the Glaziers will not like one of Rooney, RVP or Mata so as well as having to buy Falcao next summer, and as well as having to spend £150m on a defence, they will also have to spend £50m replacing what they already have. The more they run round spending millions like headless chickens, the better.
Agree with all of this. Plus the fact that the way the Rags are shaping up at present, the chances of them not getting slaughtered by a team of Chelsea's quality are looking pretty slim, to be honest.

my head says rags win , but my heart rules , hope chelsea smash them to pieces , (in mourinho terms ,thats a 1-0 win, whilst conceding 50 corners and 99% posession).

United will get murdered in this and our game , only by very very bad luck will us or the Chav's get beat , so its a none starter ! Even the football team of the Sherwood inn (when it was still a pub) next to Maine Road would of had a chance ,........ And we was s#*t !

Jose will spit his dummy out if they get a draw, and it's Mata that scores a late equaliser - two weeks in a row done out of two points by one of his own, and the scum still not getting a win. That'll do nicely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.