This Weekends other Prem Fixtures 25/26 Oct

Re: United v Chelsea ?

Very, very difficult this one. I suppose a draw would be my favoured result as both lose 2 points.
After that my heart says a Chelsea win but my head goes for the Scum. I suppose I'd have to go with my head for
our sake but it does go against the grain. Loads of injuries and Red Cards would be nice ...

To close for me to call. Head says rags, heart says Chelsea. A draw would be good.

Utd win, Chelsea are a huge threat, Utd aren't.

Chelsea 12-0. The implications, going forward, of United not making top 4 will have a greater impact than my selfish desire for the renties to drop points in a one-off game.
A second season out of the Chumps League, plastic fans deserting in their droves, lower commercial revenue, unsettled players and the ability to take the piss out of them mercilessly will outweigh the short term pain of Chelsea gaining 3 points.

No brainer utd win all day long. put my clubs interest's first a foremost.......Against any other team utd to loose, but got to the point I really don't care about them anymore.........City v Liverpool is the biggest game of the season these days!

I'd prefer a United win, but can't see myself actively cheering them on. If they get beat I'd still enjoy it, and hope Chelsea drop points elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.