This weekends other Prem Games 17th-18th August

Worst Case Ontario said:
It's hard to spend so much money and yet be bloody awful, but Spurs have managed to achieve that
Wouldn't go that far, but that was a deeply unsaisfying match

I'm not sure the Palace keeper made a save in that 2nd half, whilst the Eagles tried hard but just had nothing up front. They should have gone long to Chamakh and tried to pick up the pieces

Soldado was very disappointing - apart from a good penalty finish

Hope Chelsea V Hull is better game than that last one. Spurs were totally (below) average without Bale (as expected) and Palace defended well
but got lost in the final 3rd.

Chelsea subs v Hull: Schwarzer, Essien, Van Ginkel, Schurrle, Mata, Ba, Lukaku

^ All that talent, but no defenders on the bench for Chelsea.

So how many goals do we think Chelsea will score? Cricket score or close game?

Proelia said:
thenabster said:
Capoue, what a beast. Lloris confirming his status as the best goaliee in the EPL and in my biased opinion the best in the world. Sigurdsson sucks man, why did AVB sell Dempsey to keep Sigurdsson.

I agree with Lloris being the best in the league but I think *they have a dud in chadli

I actually think Chadli is more productive in the middle, in Dembele's position. I saw him playing that position with Belgium against France and he was really awesome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.