This weekends other Prem Games 17th-18th August

SebastianBlue said:
Stoned Rose said:
Spurs should be out of sight here.

Lennon / Walker combination working very well.

Defo top 4 this year these.

Are we watching the same match? Lennon has been awful and Walker continued to give away the ball and freekicks as the match went on.

If Bale goes Spurs will need a playmaker to trouble the top 4, I thought they lacked creativity in that first half.

black mamba said:
Well goalless it stands right now , but you can only see Spurs pulling it out of the bag in the second half ....... they have a habit of snatching wins in games like this.
yeah with that bale lad bangin in a winner at the death. too bad he is injured of desperate to get out of the lane.

Whats going on with Palace's kit? All their training tops and stuff have Nike on, then their kit has nothing but a sponsor and the badge?

THFC6061 said:
IH8MUFC said:
THFC6061 said:
What's happened to the Spurs thread?

Good, solid first half from Spurs but we really should have made more of the opportunities we created.

8 to 1 in Spurs favour for goal attempts and Spurs with over twice the possession than Palace tells its own story.
well 0-0 tells the story. look at how ruthless the rags were yesterday. spurs have as much bite as a slug. you better hope bale isn't on a one way flight to madrid, the dippers could overtake you.

Have they changed the rules during the summer without me noticing?

I think you'll find that Premier League matches are played over 90 minutes.
well those 45 minutes felt like 5 games. ive seen more entertaining rugby matches than that.

Shite game so far. Chadli looks wank and Paulinho nothing special. Still think they'll probably win the game but certainly nothing to fear about them without Bale.

Rammy Blue said:
Shite game so far. Chadli looks wank and Paulinho nothing special. Still think they'll probably win the game but certainly nothing to fear about them without Bale.
There haven't really been any convincing performances this weekend from our rivals. I hope we out play, dominate and twat Newcastle 4-0 so we are the team to beat.

THFC6061 said:
What's happened to the Spurs thread?
3256z.png

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.