This weekends other Prem Games 17th-18th August

Worst Case Ontario said:
It's hard to spend so much money and yet be bloody awful, but Spurs have managed to achieve that

lot of new players making their debut today. We were absolutely horrendous in the 0-0 against Spurs a few years back when we had Silva, Kolarov, Yaya all make their debut

Is this supposed to be the title challenging side like Thfc mentioned? Not impressed at all with Spurs....better than Arsenal probably but nowhere near enough flair to challenge City, Chelsea or United. They'll be in the same position as last season challenging for the 4th right until the end.

Capoue, what a beast. Lloris confirming his status as the best goaliee in the EPL and in my biased opinion the best in the world. Sigurdsson sucks man, why did AVB sell Dempsey to keep Sigurdsson.

SebastianBlue said:
-- Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:55 pm --

.allan said:
lancs blue said:
No sponsor on the keeper's shirt either that I could see.
All seems a bit odd.

If my memory serves me don't they use an inhouse kit manufacturer?

Ah I see. Although i guess its a money saver, although I don't see how it can benefit them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.