This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

Dirty Harry said:
Swansea were like a Welsh Barcelona at times :-), anyone who comes away with 3 points from there will have done well.

DH I'm delighted with the Swans' win tonight... cancel walcott/ RVP wankfestdown in London

Let's not forget that the Swans have had a similar rollercoaster ride to us..

1981: riding top of the (real)first division Playng super footy under Toshack IIRR

2003: Scrapping for their lives at the bottom of the (real) 4th Division

I was driving across North Wales listening to their must-win game against (I think it was) Lincoln City.. the boys won it and were saved!!!

Now 2012: they've just beaten the Arse !!!! fairy tale stuff and good luck to the Swans for the rest of the season

Breaker said:
stony said:
Just had a look at the Arsenal forums for the first time ages and they are shitting bricks over Spurs. Even the last 4 pages of the City thread on goonersweb is all about Spurs.

Quite funny to see how things have changed in such a short space of time for the sky 4 about their less fortunate neighbours, United shitting it about us, Arse about Spuds, Liverdippers about Ever...

Well 2 for 3 isn't bad :)

Haha, poor Everton,

I see Whinger is as graceful as ever in defeat, blaming the referee for Arsenal's loss! I thought being completely outplayed was more of an explanation but for some reason the sour old man didn't mention that.

dom said:
Dirty Harry said:
Swansea were like a Welsh Barcelona at times :-), anyone who comes away with 3 points from there will have done well.

DH I'm delighted with the Swans' win tonight... cancel walcott/ RVP wankfestdown in London

Let's not forget that the Swans have had a similar rollercoaster ride to us..

1981: riding top of the (real)first division Playng super footy under Toshack IIRR

2003: Scrapping for their lives at the bottom of the (real) 4th Division

I was driving across North Wales listening to their must-win game against (I think it was) Lincoln City.. the boys won it and were saved!!!

Now 2012: they've just beaten the Arse !!!! fairy tale stuff and good luck to the Swans for the rest of the season

Remember that well mate, spent much of the season in the top 2 or 3 aswell I think until right near the end, they've deffo had an up and down journey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.