This Weekends Premier League Matches 11/12-2

alky313

Thinking Everton will snatch a win from AVB. Rags will unfortunately walk over a poor set of red dippers. Big question is how will Suarez get on at the Swamp.

TCIB said:
My old man (rag) is convinced that the dippers will not play the beaver; where as i reckon he will get stick but meh the show must go on.

Can't see that happening though. The Dippers can't get picky right now and if there's any player who doesn't give a fuck about what people say about him it's Suarez. Still think the sideshow will overpower the match.

Liverpool's attacking play is gash. The rags will win 2 or 3-0.

IH8MUFC said:

Liverpools form of late against the scum isnt that bad tbh..7 points from 9 if my memory serves me.(ok I did count an FA cup game in that equasion) But a wins a win.

samharris said:
IH8MUFC said:

Liverpools form of late against the scum isnt that bad tbh..7 points from 9 if my memory serves me.(ok I did count an FA cup game in that equasion) But a wins a win.
Liverpool lost at the swamp 3-2 last year and drew 1-1 this year at klanfield and a 3-1 win last season. 4/9

Rags are favourites but Liverpool have got Bellers, Gerrard and Suarez on top of a good defence so they can and should give them a game. I think the rags will edge it but I'm hopefuly.

Think everton and Chelsea might get a draw. Everton have taken 7 points form 9 against Chelsea at goodison the past few seasons so there's a good chance they will get something today.

Great day of footy ahead though with toon and spurs at half 5. I'm a bit hungover and will be spending today in bed watching the lot

Yes - Man Utd v Liverpool - Both Teams to Score (Yes/No) @ 5/6
Yes - Blackburn v QPR - Both Teams to Score (Yes/No) @ 8/11
Yes - Everton v Chelsea - Both Teams to Score (Yes/No) @ 4/5
Yes - Sunderland v Arsenal - Both Teams to Score (Yes/No) @ 8/11
Yes - Swansea City v Norwich City - Both Teams to Score (Yes/No) @ 5/6
Yes - Tottenham v Newcastle - Both Teams to Score (Yes/No) @ 5/6
11/02/2012
10:59 Accumulator (6)
To Win £1.00
Yes - Man Utd v Liverpool - Both Teams to Score (Yes/No) @ 5/6
Yes - Blackburn v QPR - Both Teams to Score (Yes/No) @ 8/11
Yes - Everton v Chelsea - Both Teams to Score (Yes/No) @ 4/5
Yes - Sunderland v Arsenal - Both Teams to Score (Yes/No) @ 8/11
Yes - Swansea City v Norwich City - Both Teams to Score (Yes/No) @ 5/6
Yes - Tottenham v Newcastle - Both Teams to Score (Yes/No) @ 5/6
11/02/2012
10:58 5 Accumulators (4)
To Win £10.00
5 x£ 2.00 Liverpool - Man Utd v Liverpool - Handicap Match Result -1 (Handicap: +1) @ 5/6
Blackburn - Blackburn v QPR - Match (90 Minutes Play) @ 5/4
Bolton - Bolton v Wigan - Match (90 Minutes Play) @ Evens
Swansea City - Swansea City v Norwich City - Match (90 Minutes Play) @ 5/6
Man City - Aston Villa v Man City - Handicap Match Result +1 (Handicap: -1) @ 2/1
11/02/2012
10:58 Accumulator (5)
To Win £2.00
Liverpool - Man Utd v Liverpool - Handicap Match Result -1 (Handicap: +1) @ 5/6
Blackburn - Blackburn v QPR - Match (90 Minutes Play) @ 5/4
Bolton - Bolton v Wigan - Match (90 Minutes Play) @ Evens
Swansea City - Swansea City v Norwich City - Match (90 Minutes Play) @ 5/6
Man City - Aston Villa v Man City - Handicap Match Result +1 (Handicap: -1) @ 2/1

liverpool wont get fa at the swamp today i'd be very surprised if they get the draw but thats enough for us
''''''''COME ON LIVERPOOL'''''''''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.