Thomas cook trophy / etihad trophy are we having it ?

There's a pre-season firendly on the 1st with the opening league game on the 15th so a slot in the calender is there.

We are bound to have a friendly at home the Saturday before the season begins, thats when the Thos Cook Trophy was, so I imagine we would announce a big name game for then. I have a sneaky feeling it could well be a German Team this year and we may have played them recently!

The German season, I think will have already started by then(they play a round of their cup before the league season starts), so I would doubt that we could have a german team that weekend.

Wouldn't really bother me if the Thomas Cook/Etihad game doesn't happen , what good has it ever really done us anyway ?

We already have enough pre-season to keep us busy with the Barnsley/Rangers games ... plus the SA tournament , and a possible Celtic match too ....... if we're not 'fit' after that lot we should stick to tiddlywinks!

And i hope Michael Johnson doesn't figure in any of them ...... at least that way we should get one decent Premiership start out of him!

I have said PRIOR to the end of season we have invited Celtic but they are waiting to see what the CL draw is on the 17th July before committing, we have backup in that Sevilla & Villereal have both said they would play if required to so. The game is due to be played on Saturday 8th August.

We were told this as it is the day us stewards are due back for duty.

i think were not going to play at home this season due to new pitch not ready as totaly relaid>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.