Thomas Sabo Charms - Anywhere to Buy Them Cheap?

bluemonday said:
No idea mate, you wouldn't know where I can get some cheap Ugg boots would ya?

I do actually:

<a class="postlink" href="http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=532039" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho ... l?t=532039</a>

bluemonday said:
gagiesotherhalf said:
All these charm bracelet thingys are really really expensive!
Have you tried QVC? ;) some nice diamonique?

Yes they are expensive... but actually look cheap as fuck and tacky, like some old gipsy on Blackpool prom.

Totally agree. But it's just to cross a prezzy off the list to keep her happy

bluemonday said:
gagiesotherhalf said:
All these charm bracelet thingys are really really expensive!
Have you tried QVC? ;) some nice diamonique?

Yes they are expensive... but actually look cheap as fuck and tacky, like some old gipsy on Blackpool prom.

This may explain why the one I asked for my birthday did not come to fruition...have you been speaking to 'him indoors'...hehe!

TBH I wanted a real, proper Pandora bracelet. Not much change out of £200 really and I don't think they're worth it after all.

*I wanted it to go with my fake Uggs and my Primarni pyjamas to go to do the shopping at Asda in ;) *

gagiesotherhalf said:
bluemonday said:

This may explain why the one I asked for my birthday did not come to fruition...have you been speaking to 'him indoors'...hehe!

TBH I wanted a real, proper Pandora bracelet. Not much change out of £200 really and I don't think they're worth it after all.

*I wanted it to go with my fake Uggs and my Primarni pyjamas to go to do the shopping at Asda in ;) *

That's a good look you're rockin' there gagies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.