Those of you who left early

There is a light said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, unlucky.

Still, at least you shaved 5 mins off your journey time home.
You sound a right twat.

By the way, I left my seat and watched the goal from the top, jumped around with a nice blonde steward AND got home 5 minutes early.

jimharri said:
There is a light said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, unlucky.

Still, at least you shaved 5 mins off your journey time home.
Yeah; they left early even though they knew we were going to score a last minute winner.

Eh? I'm suggesting maybe they should have just stayed until the end. It was easily worth an extra five minutes of traffic. Not asking for "I'll do what I want replies". The goal was worth staying for.

mancityscot said:
My mate left early, and by the looks of it most of the northstand did too

to be fair i was amazed tonight that i was watching game and concentrating and in a blink of the eye half of the people in front of me had disapeared. sometimes i can understand leaving early especially if you have got kids, but it was strange today considering the scoreline and pressure we were putting them under

People can call him a twat all they like, but he has a point. A good 10,000 had left by the 85th/86th minute in an absolutely crucial, must-win game in our first ever Champions League campaign. It's disgraceful. It was a pretty popular reaction at the ground once all the carnage had died down to have a chuckle at those that gave up. I'm with the OP - Hahahahahahaha to all of them! Got what they deserved. WHAT a moment that goal was! Glad they missed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.