"Those that come from Manchester"

n reddish blue said:
PowderBlue said:
The 'we do what we want' song always makes me laugh - do they really want to go behind like they did today and against blackpool. If they really did what they wanted they wouldn't leak goals.

and their support was really poor today imo - ours will rip it to shreds tomorrow
i asked a lad who plays footy with me who follows the shite home and away what that song means and he said he did'nt have a clue..typical glory hunting t***s.....

how is he a gloryhunting twat if he goes home and away?

some of you lot are bitter beyond fuck

and im a city fan saying this.

n reddish blue said:
PowderBlue said:
The 'we do what we want' song always makes me laugh - do they really want to go behind like they did today and against blackpool. If they really did what they wanted they wouldn't leak goals.

and their support was really poor today imo - ours will rip it to shreds tomorrow
i asked a lad who plays footy with me who follows the shite home and away what that song means and he said he did'nt have a clue..typical glory hunting t***s.....

it was to do with standing at away games to begin with

Manchester la la la la said:
n reddish blue said:

what im saying is ask them what green and gold means now and they would of forgot,there all complete wankers just like ur self

What makes me laugh about this thread is:
if it's a United fan he's a glory-hunting twat, you have a go at him for attending the game regardless of where he comes from. Sorry but, for me a bloke who travels to the games from wherever is supporting his team and shouldn't get any stick.

How many of your react like this when a City fan from elsewhere says he's going
"Oh well it's alright cus' you're obviously a true fan because you go."

Slag the ones who claim to be die-hard but have never been to a match, but don't slag the ones who went, that's just fucking desperate.

n reddish blue said:

Agreed. Cant stand em, but some of the shite written here is ridiculous,

n reddish blue said:

what im saying is ask them what green and gold means now and they would of forgot,there all complete wankers just like ur self

Earlier you were being silly. Now you are being silly and abusive.

BTW do you not wank ?

n reddish blue said:

so im a wanker now am I?

how have you come to that conclusion may I ask?

and you're very welcome to say that to my face tomorrow in Nottingham if you like

80s Shorts said:
n reddish blue said:

BTW do you not wank ?
btw yes i love a good wank and sorry for being abusive,they just do my head in!

n reddish blue said:
80s Shorts said:

BTW do you not wank ?
btw yes i love a good wank and sorry for being abusive,they just do my head in!

Dont worry buddy, I wholeheartedly despise them with a vengeance.

But we are on the rise big time and it will not be long before we eclipse them mate.

n reddish blue said:

so im a wanker now am I?

how have you come to that conclusion may I ask?

and you're very welcome to say that to my face tomorrow in Nottingham if you like

Hope its a great day for you there. I dont get to many away. My bro in law and nephew will be there. Big blue family :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.