Thread about.........Anything you think about.

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
Just a thread about whatever you're thinking, can be anything.

I was thinking the other day, when I was a teenager and got my first proper job I went everywhere by Bus, late 60's till I got my first motorbike 1973.
218 or 216, Stalybridge to Manchester via Ashton. Or No 11 to Ashton via Dukinfield. Ashton was the place in those days, (or maybe Manchester) buzzing place, pubs, Clothes, Market etc seemed to be always going to Manchester or Ashton. (Never Stockport like those weird Hyde people).

Anyway, now I'm a "Senior" (over 65) I've started leaving the car at home and using the free buses again after a 50 year gap !

For those who dont' know Australia (most I would think) I live on the Gold Coast about 1 hour drive south of Brisbane. It's a touristy area with great beaches, we have trams and seniors get free Buses (like in UK). I was on a bus yesterday thinking about this. You're a kid on the bus with your mates and then 50 years later you're back on a bus again, my car hardly moves. Sometimes I get the tram, but I like the Buses as they're quieter than the trams in terms of passengers.

Must admit I never thought I'd be back on Buses, life can be surprising.

Ah OP you're a Stalyvegas lad like myself, I'm 10 years behind you though. remember the 216/218 but not the number 11. Prompted by this thread I'm now thinking what a shit form of transport a bus is and I'm not getting on one of those again, however ask me again in 2032

I was thinking, can you get tricked by your own body?
I was sat on the bog for about 15mins last night as i needed a number 2 - had Youtube on my mobile (as you do) and watched a few video’s and let nature do it’s business while day dreaming.
After 15mins i realised i was getting a dead leg…….i got up, looked down and nothing there, wiped and no evidence - i didn’t need a number 2 anymore, i don’t even remember farting!
Think i got “ghosted” or it was Aliens
I did watch Independence day last night!
Weird

I was thinking, can you get tricked by your own body?
I was sat on the bog for about 15mins last night as i needed a number 2 - had Youtube on my mobile (as you do) and watched a few video’s and let nature do it’s business while day dreaming.
After 15mins i realised i was getting a dead leg…….i got up, looked down and nothing there, wiped and no evidence - i didn’t need a number 2 anymore, i don’t even remember farting!
Think i got “ghosted” or it was Aliens
I did watch Independence day last night!
Weird
It's what's known as a phantom turd, rather like a phantom pregnancy but without the responsibility.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.