Thread of the window?

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Still not a patch on last January.

Vagner Love spotted buying his shirt at the Arndale...

I agree that must have been the greatest thread ever on here. i remember someone even registered with what they thought was a CSKA MOSCOW messageboard and put the info about him being at the arndale on there. the website was actually a CSKA SOFIA messageboard though! classic stuff.

mikeyboy said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

I agree that must have been the greatest thread ever on here. i remember someone even registered with what they thought was a CSKA MOSCOW messageboard and put the info about him being at the arndale on there. the website was actually a CSKA SOFIA messageboard though! classic stuff.

Hilarious!
Threads like that should be kept somewhere so newbies like me can check them out!!

mikeyboy said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

Did you ever read Philbo's classic major signings at Carington, that one spread to every City forum going

Ducado said:
mikeyboy said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

Did you ever read Philbo's classic major signings at Carington, that one spread to every City forum going

Who were they?

Ducado said:
mikeyboy said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

yeah remember that one as well. wasnt it crouch and another player at carrington that day?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.