Thread of the window?

mikeyboy said:
gotta be the private jet from valencia thread. baggage handler contacts at the airport and people looking up models of private jets on the net to compare. classic stuff! ha.

This. I txt my rag mate re the private jet. the same mate who told my 20 years ago when he worked in a bank that John Barnes was signing for the rags and he had seen the cheque. Still take the piss out of him about that, not anymore.

3 Signings in 24 hours.

from Hooch. Monday 12th jan.

pmsl. Original source was some bloke in a motorway services or something close to that, but first thread got deleted cus he named someone.

By the way......... nobody signed!

vincent said:
mikeyboy said:
gotta be the private jet from valencia thread. baggage handler contacts at the airport and people looking up models of private jets on the net to compare. classic stuff! ha.

This. I txt my rag mate re the private jet. the same mate who told my 20 years ago when he worked in a bank that John Barnes was signing for the rags and he had seen the cheque. Still take the piss out of him about that, not anymore.

For all your info, the private jet from Valencia did happen,i was only relaying information i received!! Dont shout at me!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.