Three ex rags in a fortnight

clairepartyring

If we get beat tomorrow,who knows,they may have been good players but their management skills dont say much for "old whisky face" and his training.
Hope not in a way because we need stability at the moment,i fear the worst though?

Ferguson's job is to train players and win trophies. guts me to say it- but he does quite well at it.

it's not his job to produce managers. it's up to the rag twats themselves what they do when they're on the players scrap heap- not fergie's fault they are greedy bastards wanting instant gratification who show themselves to be as inept as they are by taking on too big a challenge before they are ready. ring any bells?

Plus Hughes is by no means a shit manager despite what people say on this forum.

In three seasons he'll still be here, and they'll be embarrassed about all this shite when we're holding an FA cup, UEFA cup, giving Villa run for their own money and catching up to the rags slowly but surely.

blue jim said:
Plus Hughes is by no means a shit manager despite what people say on this forum.

In three seasons he'll still be here, and they'll be embarrassed about all this shite when we're holding an FA cup, UEFA cup, giving Villa run for their own money and catching up to the rags slowly but surely.

i sincerely hope so. i'd much rather be embarrassed for questioning his questionalble ability whilst watching us hold the FA cup aloft than be embarrassed by narrolwy avoiding relegation or not avoiding it.

maineroad68 said:
blue jim said:

i sincerely hope so. i'd much rather be embarrassed for questioning his questionalble ability whilst watching us hold the FA cup aloft than be embarrassed by narrolwy avoiding relegation or not avoiding it.
Yes me too maineroad me too... im not afraid of being embarrassed... fook me i take that gladly... silly argument really... what i am though is deeply worried over whats happening at City at the moment... why oh why when we finally have all the means to success does we manage to get it so fooking wrong... and in this both players and manager has to be questioned...

blue jim said:

Surley you don't really believe this sh!t?

gman07 said:
maineroad68 said:
Yes me too maineroad me too... im not afraid of being embarrassed... fook me i take that gladly... silly argument really... what i am though is deeply worried over whats happening at City at the moment... why oh why when we finally have all the means to success does we manage to get it so fooking wrong... and in this both players and manager has to be questioned...

I know. aside from everyone's differing opinions and the fact that some people just want an excuse to slag each other off and hurl abuse- the fact is that we have gone from the highs of a new super rich takeover and acquiring (however) Robinho and being full of renewed optimism to being 3rd from bottom.

how it's happened or who's fault it is will be strongly debated til kingdom come and but the fact is we're in yet another farcical unbelievable position- be it long term, temporary, false...whatever, we're there- and i , along with thousands of other City fans i'm sure, am fucking sick of things just never going right or there always being some twist in the tale. stop the fucking rollercoaster and just give us an easy ride for once, City.

maineroad68 said:
gman07 said:

I know. aside from everyone's differing opinions and the fact that some people just want an excuse to slag each other off and hurl abuse- the fact is that we have gone from the highs of a new super rich takeover and acquiring (however) Robinho and being full of renewed optimism to being 3rd from bottom.

how it's happened or who's fault it is will be strongly debated til kingdom come and but the fact is we're in yet another farcical unbelievable position- be it long term, temporary, false...whatever, we're there- and i , along with thousands of other City fans i'm sure, am fucking sick of things just never going right or there always being some twist in the tale. stop the fucking rollercoaster and just give us an easy ride for once, City.

Spot on. it would be nice to be on an express train powering on smoothly to trophy after trophy. But no matter what seems to happen we have this blasted roller coaster. But then again this is City and no matter how much we say we hate it, we would not have it any other way. Thats what makes us supporter who we are. Enjoy the ride!! Again !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.