Three young CB's with potential.

I like all 3 a lot but there isn't room for all of them. Harwood-Bellis is the youngest and will probably accept minimal first team game time mixed with EDS game time. García is a first team player already and seems comfortable at this level. Tosin is excellent but I believe he may have to prove his worth at another club, either in the Premier League, Championship or abroad. If we do sell him I would hope that we insert a buy-back clause.

Bring in Koulibaly. Sell Otamendi, Tosin and Stones.

Koulibaly
Laporte
Fernandinho
García
Harwood-Bellis

I want Tosin to go to a good Premier League loan next season. If Blackburn scrape through promotion, they'd be great. Leeds under Bielsa would be absolutely perfect. Brighton, Southampton maybe.

I think now Tosin is outside the club environment, I'd like to see him come back with a reputation, with experience at the PL level, maybe a bit of attention for the England side.

If he comes back now, he's still only got experience below our level and he's also been away from Pep for 2 years so I think he'd just drop to the bottom of the pile.
Tosin not good enough on the ball for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.