Thrown out for smoking- Help!

OOHBEBLUE

Right, I know I shouldn't have been smoking but... I've never had a word said to me before at half time but today I was told to leave and had my seasoncard taken from me. Does anyboday know when I will get my seasoncard back or shall I ring/email the club?

Wouldnt bother ringing or emailing, I'm pretty sure it is a fixed game period you lose your card for. On another not though, I know if I was a smoker and everyone else was smoking I would have one too, but why cant people just wait 90 minutes til they have a fag and follow the laws? Its only like going on a plane to a holiday destination.

popcorn.jpg

OOHBEBLUE said:
Right, I know I shouldn't have been smoking but... I've never had a word said to me before at half time but today I was told to leave and had my seasoncard taken from me. Does anyboday know when I will get my seasoncard back or shall I ring/email the club?
Are you 10 years old ?

dell74 said:
OOHBEBLUE said:
Are you 10 years old ?

Drat, beaten too it.
Ah well, you snooze, you lose.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
This seasoncard taking thing. Why not just tell em to jog on? Cant force you to hand it over

they can because seasoncards remain the property of the club. in the same way debit/credit cards can be taken back from customers because they're the property of the banks/credit card companies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.