Thrown out for smoking- Help!

TheBlueNowhere said:
typicalcity68 said:
grow some

I'm an athlete and make a concious effort to eat healthily. I drink once a month at most and have never even tried a cigarette. Why the fuck should I have to inhale any smoke because somebodies to inconsiderate to consider others. If they want to give themselves cancer then fuck them, they're asking for it. But why should I suffer any ill effects because somebody else is a selfish, brainless moron who has no willpower to give up.

bad news. non smokers die too. that is all part of God's wonderous plan.

typicalcity68 said:
TheBlueNowhere said:
I'm an athlete and make a concious effort to eat healthily. I drink once a month at most and have never even tried a cigarette. Why the fuck should I have to inhale any smoke because somebodies to inconsiderate to consider others. If they want to give themselves cancer then fuck them, they're asking for it. But why should I suffer any ill effects because somebody else is a selfish, brainless moron who has no willpower to give up.

They live a better life. They don't get yellow stained fingers or teeth. They are less likely to have respitory problems. They are less likely to suffer form a heart attack and they are less likely to contract throat cancer or lung disease. If someone is a brainless sheep and decides that smoking is a good idea don't be surprised that some of us don't want to inhale it.

TheBlueNowhere said:
typicalcity68 said:

They live a better life. They don't get yellow stained fingers or teeth. They are less likely to have respitory problems. They are less likely to suffer form a heart attack and they are less likely to contract throat cancer or lung disease. If someone is a brainless sheep and decides that smoking is a good idea don't be surprised that some of us don't want to inhale it.
sheep? smokers are a minority. and i don't smoke. injecting heroin is my bag.
The last ten years of non smokers lives is sat in a lonely old people's home, shitting themselves and dribbling.

typicalcity68 said:
TheBlueNowhere said:
The last ten years of non smokers lives is sat in a lonely old people's home, shitting themselves and dribbling.

Can't beat sitting on the toilet with a belt round you're arm makes you feel alive!!!!

typicalcity68 said:
TheBlueNowhere said:

Nobody would smoke if non of their mates or their parents hadn't smoked, therefore they are just sheep. Are you seriously suggesting that people would have started smoking even if they didn't know anybody who smoked? I have no intention to live to the age where I live in an old peoples home, I'll be dead before then. At least I'll live the remainder of my life in a healthy state.

So it's a 3 match ban, but is the ban for the person or the card?
If it is the card that is de'activated for 3 games then can the person purchase tickets on another card or use somebody elses card to get in for the next 3 games meaning that the punishment is financial for the 3 games that the card has been payed for?
Also if the card is de'activated can you purchase away tickets on that card while the ban is in place?

Scottyboi said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
serves you right, I wouldn't give it back.

lol don't be a turd he serves the ban and that's it to be banned for good is plain daft.

na, I'd cut his card up into little pieces in front of him and the only way back is to sit in the away fans without getting found out for an entire season...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.