Thrown out for smoking- Help!

Pissed me right off,after on Thursday all the Aris fans were smoking and drinking and having a laugh with all the stewards. Gave my seasoncard because the steward told me I'd be on camera(told him I had a paper ticket at first) and he'd get a police officer to search me for some I.D.

rassclot said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
This seasoncard taking thing. Why not just tell em to jog on? Cant force you to hand it over

they can because seasoncards remain the property of the club. in the same way debit/credit cards can be taken back from customers because they're the property of the banks/credit card companies.

Yeah but stewards can only use reasonable force to remove you so just leg it, lol

OOHBEBLUE said:
Pissed me right off,after on Thursday all the Aris fans were smoking and drinking and having a laugh with all the stewards. Gave my seasoncard because the steward told me I'd be on camera(told him I had a paper ticket at first) and he'd get a police officer to search me for some I.D.

What part of the ground were you caught smoking in?
This pisses me off because the spirals are NOT enclosed enough to fall under the law, but because of council byelaws it forces the club to act on them from time to time, then there is no reason why a designated smoking enclosure could not be situated for each stand similar to the way Derby have for away fans, meaning a happier support and people willing to get to the ground earlier and spending more money in the ground rather in dumps like Mary D's

Write a letter to fletcher, threatening him that you'll punch the shitbag next time he's asleep on the train & just to wind him up more threaten to kick his back doors in..... Euuuurrgh...

law74 said:
OOHBEBLUE said:

What part of the ground were you caught smoking in?
This pisses me off because the spirals are NOT enclosed enough to fall under the law, but because of council byelaws it forces the club to act on them from time to time, then there is no reason why a designated smoking enclosure could not be situated for each stand similar to the way Derby have for away fans, meaning a happier support and people willing to get to the ground earlier and spending more money in the ground rather in dumps like Mary D's
I was in the spirals and I've never been stopped before. The Aris fans were smoking in the stand the other night though?! In fact there were 3 lads smoking in front of me in the stand on Thursday night with stewards 2 feet away from them!

next season they need to start opening the gates at half time so people can have a blaze. sum other clubs do it, notts county do and i remember derby doing it.
be a lot less hassle for everyone

When do the smoking nazis get here??

34y9ttf.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.