Thrown out for smoking- Help!

I love these threads, you deserve your ban, im sorry but you do. How do you think people who dont smoke feel when in the stadium and there are hundreds of people smoking, its rang and not on. So, rant over, take your punishment.

charliebigspuds said:
ChesterRdBlue said:
3 game ban and a sorry letter to Fletcher is the usual course of action.

do this^^^ and make up some crap excuse for the reason you were doing it and apologise a lot
or phone the club and say you lost your card b4 the game

rickmcfc said:
I love these threads, you deserve your ban, im sorry but you do. How do you think people who dont smoke feel when in the stadium and there are hundreds of people smoking, its rang and not on. So, rant over, take your punishment.

I agree... I said so at the start of the thread. I just wanted to know what would happen to my season ticket. - I was just saying that the Aris fans were smoking in the stands Thursday night and nobody said a word.

OOHBEBLUE said:
rickmcfc said:

I agree... I said so at the start of the thread. I just wanted to know what would happen to my season ticket. - I was just saying that the Aris fans were smoking in the stands Thursday night and nobody said a word.

Usual thing....... the stewards are not going to go into a section of away fans to nick someone for smoking..... and telling an Aris fan that he will be banned for the next 3 games as a result wont have any effect. Catching a home fan (presume you were in the bogs??) is easier - as is the punishment.

Also, those saying City should open the gates such as at Derby etc have to realise (if they dont already) that the whole of Sport City is a no smoking zone so you would have to leave the stadium and walk onto the Ashton Road to light up.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
When do the smoking nazis get here??

34y9ttf.jpg

They just finishing jacking up then they will come on
I quit three.7453544464654 (to 13 sig.fig.) weeks ago. I'm getting self righteous about it all. You can't smoke at the ground coz legally you'd be pissing me off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.