Thursday night cup

Ake seems a decent bloke who doesn’t go round kicking people in the head on nights out.
Ha, forgot that. I wasn’t conducting a personality contest, merely comparing the two in terms of their playing strengths and weanesses. There’s only a few months between them in terms of age, but they’re rather similar in playing style.

Ha, forgot that. I wasn’t conducting a personality contest, merely comparing the two in terms of their playing strengths and weanesses. There’s only a few months between them in terms of age, but they’re rather similar in playing style.
I’ve not watched loads of Denayer, but in the games against us, he seems quite limited in mobility. Think he’s a decent defender in a back 3, but would get caught out in a 4.

I’ve not watched loads of Denayer, but in the games against us, he seems quite limited in mobility. Think he’s a decent defender in a back 3, but would get caught out in a 4.
So pretty much the same as Ake… ;-)

I think Ake is better in the air but Denayer is more comfortable passing. They’re both good but only back ups and not accomplished enough to be starting choices.

So pretty much the same as Ake… ;-)

I think Ake is better in the air but Denayer is more comfortable passing. They’re both good but only back ups and not accomplished enough to be starting choices.
Our youth CBs haven’t been treated the best. Experience is key for most managers in that position and Denayer and Tosin didn’t have it or enough when we sold them on. They could both turn out to be slight mistakes if they were happy to be 4th choices.

It doesn’t explain the misnomer that was Eric Garcia though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.